Treating Back Pain
Experience over the last 25 years has highlighted the need to have an integrated approach to the treatment and management of spinal pain.
Our treatment aims
First and foremost is the reduction of pain for those patients who are experiencing a sudden onset of back pain and the other aim is pain management for those with long term chronic back problems:
- Diagnosis of problem
- Relief of pain
- Increase mobility
- Restoration of function
- Prevention of recurrence
Don't sit and suffer - give us a call on 0115 981 8881. Your call will be treated in confidence and we might even be able to fit you in today. Alternatively use our contact form.
Most common conditions
- Neck / shoulder pain / arm pain
- Thoracic pain (upper back )
- Disc problems
- Low Back Pain (“lumbago”)
- Sciatica (referred pain down the leg)
- Trapped nerve
- Poor posture
- Hands on therapy (massage mobilisation)
- Osteopathic manipulative techniques
- Electrotherapy (ultrasound and interferential ) to ease symptoms and reduce pain & swelling.
- Exercise therapy (including personally designed home exercise programmes relative to your activities)
- Acupuncture (For pain relief)
- Core Stability/Pilates to prevent future problems
- Posture advice and exercises
Nottingham Sports Injury Clinic
Our Mansfield Road clinic boasts an extensive rehabilitation facility that includes several private treatment rooms and a gymnasium.
PhysioNeeds East Bridgford
Opened in 1998 and has supplied Physiotherapy to surrounding areas for over 15 years. The practice is run by Helen Tomlinson (founder of PhysioNeeds) and Paul Scothern.
PhysioNeeds East Leake
Once Pro Physio East Leake Charlotte Morris opened the new practice in 2013. She had been working at Pro Physio for many years and was well known in the area.
Opened in 2013 and was the first practice to open in association with Parkwood Leisure at Cotgrave Leisure Centre.
PhysioNeeds West Bridgford
PhysioNeeds West Bridgford opened it's doors on the 1st November 2013 as the second practice to open in partnership with Parkwood Leisure at Rushcliffe Leisure Centre.