Effective Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports injuries need to be diagnosed and treated effectively without undue delay and ideally within 24 hours. Your initial appointment will involve an assessment and diagnosis with the treatment and home care advice. Our therapists all specialise in hands-on treatment along with exercise prescription, carefully tailored to your current abilities.
- Reduction of pain and swelling
- Restore range of movement
- Rehabilitation to full function
- Prevention of repeat injuries (personal exercise / stretching plan)
Our team approach to these injuries combines the skill and expertise of Chartered & HPC Registered Physiotherapists with our complementary therapists.
Don't sit and suffer - give us a call on 0115 981 8881. Your call will be treated in confidence and we might even be able to fit you in today. Alternatively use our contact form.
Conditions treated are numerous but some are as follows
- Neck pain
- Shoulder injuries
- Tennis & golfers elbow
- Wrist / hand injuries
- Back pain
- Hip and groin pain
- Knee injuries
- Shin splints and calf tears
- Sprained ankle
- Achilles tendonitis
- Foot pain
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Hands on therapy (massage mobilisation)
- Electrotherapy (ultrasound interferential)
- Exercise therapy (including personal home exercise) programmes relative to your activities.
- Acupuncture (for pain relief)
- Rehabilitation/Gym Work
- Muscle imbalance correction
- Podietry / insoles
Nottingham Sports Injury Clinic
Our Mansfield Road clinic boasts an extensive rehabilitation facility that includes several private treatment rooms and a gymnasium.
PhysioNeeds East Bridgford
Opened in 1998 and has supplied Physiotherapy to surrounding areas for over 15 years. The practice is run by Helen Tomlinson (founder of PhysioNeeds) and Paul Scothern.
PhysioNeeds East Leake
Once Pro Physio East Leake Charlotte Morris opened the new practice in 2013. She had been working at Pro Physio for many years and was well known in the area.
Opened in 2013 and was the first practice to open in association with Parkwood Leisure at Cotgrave Leisure Centre.
PhysioNeeds West Bridgford
PhysioNeeds West Bridgford opened it's doors on the 1st November 2013 as the second practice to open in partnership with Parkwood Leisure at Rushcliffe Leisure Centre.